So its meatless monday again and today I want to share some of my best breakfast recipe- and the best of all is that no animals were harmed!
I tried out this recipe only a few weeks ago and it cant be compared with any other breakfast meal I have ever tasted or made! It was so easy and only a few ingrediens is needed! I was so happy with the result. I am not a super chef but this blew my mind and I was really proud that I could make something soo good.
- 5 min
- 1 package with tofu.
- Liquid smoke
- Yeast Flakes (Næringsgjær)
- Soy sauce
- Oil or butter to fry
- I read alot about tofu and how to best press water out of the tofu. Cause the clue is to have the tofu as dry as possible. So I freezed the tofu down and had it in the frigde over the night.
- So the next morning I could squeeze water out of the tofu and I cut it into whatever size or shapes you like.
- After cutting the tofu its time to make the marinade:
- - 3/4 tablespoons soy sauce
- - 1 tablespoon liquid smoke (or more)
- - 3 tablespoons Yeast flakes (næringsgjær)
- Now its time to frye the tofu. When it is starting to be brown you put in the marinade for a few minutes on low heat and you mix it with the tofu
I used it on a piece of bread but its your choice how you like it!
You can still vote for me by SMS and i appreciate all votes i get!
SMS: MISSU 14 til 1963
You can vote as many times you like!
Only Norwegian Number and it is 20 NOK for each text.
Follow me on FB: HERE
Instagram & Tik tok: Vikktska
If you will cooperate with me you can write to: Denne e-postadressen er beskyttet mot programmer som samler e-postadresser. Du må aktivere javaskript for å kunne se den.
Thanks to all of you who read and follow me!