Hi beautiful people! For todays post I have decided to write in English, so that everyone can be able to understand.
Today I'm going to show you step by step of my "Skin Care Routine".
In the past I haven't had the best skin, I've had much pimples and I've tried out many different ways in order to make my skin look better.
I think that a good and correct skin care routine, can help reduce many skin problems such as: Acne, dark circles and dry skin...
When I say "a correct way", I think of what products to use first and what to use last.
Keep in mind that you want to start off with the thin products first, for example: face serum. And then the thick products for last. (moisturizer).
A good skin care routine startes with a Good cleanser. It removes Makeup and oils from your skin.
1. To start, wet your face and hands with a bit of water.
2. Massage the cleanser good into your skin.
3. finish off by Rinsing with lukewarm water.
(If you have oily skin, you can do this once in the morning and once in the evening).
Black mask peek off
The pores in our skin, can be filled with dirt and oil that can build up on the surface of our skin leaving it looking unhealthy. When Applying a black mask, it can help to stick to that dirt in the pures and taking it out. leaving the skin looking smother.
How to use it:
1. Apply a good amount of mask on to your face, and avoid the under eyes (because the skin is sensitive) the eyebrows and the lips.
2. Let it dry completely before peeling it off. (you will feel that your face becomes more tight and dry).
3. Peel it off it upwards.
- I dont always use a black mask, you can switch it up each week, because there are plenty of masks out there that you can try, and each type of mask has different benefits for your skin.
A face serum proves the appearance of fine line and wrinkles. It is very good for those with dry skin, because it helps soften the skin.
- Apply this to a cleansed face. Massage it into your skin, so that it absorbs all the face serum.
Undere eye creme:
Sometimes it's easy to forget about the under eye area.This step is also very important because we a have a very thin layer of skin under the eyes, witch means that the skin there is very sensitive.
1. Dark Under Eyes: Vitamin C
2. Eye Bags: Cucumber Extract
3. Fine Lines: Vitamin E
Moisturizing everyday can reduce the chance of developing extreme dryeness or oiliness.
And Its important to have a moisturizer that suits your skin type. If you have dry skin, you need a moisturizer that is special for dry skin. If you have oily skin you need one special for oily skin.
One of the benefits that moisturizing has, is that it fights wrinkles and helps your skin stay young.
That's all the steps I do to help my skin stay healthy and glowy. Don't forget to drink a lot of water because that's also another secret to get a really good looking skin!
- I'm going to leave you a question box on my instagram story. Where you can go and vote, for what type of posts you want to see more of here on my blog.
My instagram: https://www.instagram.com/millamcf/
If you want to sponsor me, feel free to contact me by my e-mail: Denne e-postadressen er beskyttet mot programmer som samler e-postadresser. Du må aktivere javaskript for å kunne se den.